WHO WE ARE
The Morrow County Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Bureau is a voluntary organization comprised of businesses, governmental agencies, social service organizations, and individuals throughout Morrow County. Its purpose is to unite Chamber members in a central group to improve the business and economic environment while promoting Morrow County.
To provide a leadership and advocacy role for the advancement of economic vitality, tourism, and quality of life for Morrow County, Ohio.
- Identify and Address Business Needs
- Promote Morrow County
The major responsibility of the Chamber is the County’s economic well-being. The Chamber works to promote the growth of existing businesses and fostering new businesses. The Chamber works closely with the Morrow County Economic Development office to promote business and tourism opportunities.
- Promote understanding and support of the private enterprise system.
- Provide counseling, planning assistance, and support to business.
- Coordinate efforts to maintain and strengthen a healthy business climate.
- Provide creative business leadership and coordination of interested parties in community problem-solving.
The Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureau is a voluntary association of business and professional individuals in Morrow County and includes representatives of every type of community activity.
The governing body is the Board which consists of 12-15 persons elected by the membership. The Board is responsible for establishing policies and priorities for the Chamber of Commerce.
The working structure consists of several committees, made up of Board Members, Chamber Members, and Community Members directed by the Executive Director.